Friday, February 7, 2014

This week

This week I ...
Found  BACON !! (see post: A great recipe in the making)
Okay so the name for (american) bacon at the deli is Hamburger, who knew ...
I had looked up and translated;
Pig is svinja,  ham is sunka,  pork is svinjetina, &  bacon is slanina,  so I am not sure were hamburg comes from, but I've made three meals with it, it's good, and we are happy.



This week I ...



Lost  One of my warm leather gloves & both the bottoms to the heals of my nice brown leather boots. ( I hadn't noticed the heels are plastic ! ):
Both were among the thing shipped to us in January.


(; fish & fries :) the same as in US




What's a girl gonna do? Well, this girl ate at McDonalds.
In the last 5 months, I've been to McD's twice!!
In the last 5 years, in the states, not sure if I even went twice!

But sometimes the familiar helps. 



This week we ...
Commuted via train, last one on left. Checking out all our option. It is faster, but a few more lipa. So now we either catch the bus/tram or drive the car in. 

Cool Train Station too!

This week we ...
Moved one step closer to registering as a church. 
We are officially The Potter's House CFC


This week ... 
Was really last week. We are keeping busy and doing well. Reminding you to keep us and Croatia in your prayers! 
Specifics: We are in the process of looking for a church building!!
xoCC


No comments:

Post a Comment